- 1+ years of experience as a .NET developer
- Experience with the MVVM pattern is a plus
- Experience with background processing is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science or another related field
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL and T-SQL
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Enhance our core product with new features
- Maintain existing code base
- Work on customer projects to adapt the product to special needs
- Provide 2nd level Support
- Competitive salary and individual evaluation of performance and personal development
- To be a part of a dynamic team with a supportive and knowledge sharing culture
- Introduction and training to grow your knowledge
- Possibility for Microsoft Certifications
- Possibility to work from home and the Skopje office
- Enjoy our team building events and internal frequent reunions
- Yearly bonuses and additional vacation days
- Additional private health insurance
Would you like to bear the challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your e-mail application
CAPcargo Macedonia DOOEL | Str. Macedonia no.33/1-2, 1000 Skopje-Centar | North Macedonia | firstname.lastname@example.org
For 10 years, CAPcargo has been focusing on delivering its clients software tools to help them manage their businesses in the transport and logistics industry in the most efficient and optimal way. With the constant functional upgrades in our innovative vertical software solution integrated with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 for Operations, we are dedicated to provide our customers a quality service and long-term stability. As we strive to do more for our clients, we also care about company’s most valuable asset, our employees, and we are expanding our team in our Skopje offices. If you’re looking for a new challenge and fulfill the below requirements, feel free to contact us and send your CV at: email@example.com.